Last Updated: January 2019
- We offer the same 14-day refund or exchange policy in store or online.
- Our website is designed to give you the tools to make the most informed decision on your purchase. We provide you with clear pictures, detailed descriptions of each item and sizing options. The product detail page will also indicate if an item can be returned.
- We do not refund shipping charges.
- Any returnable items can be returned free in-store.
- Costs to mail/courier back returnable items are to be paid by you, the customer.
- Please inspect your items carefully upon delivery. If for any reason you receive merchandise that is faulty or shipped incorrectly, we will gladly correct the error within 14 days and cover the cost of shipping.
- If you need any further assistance, please contact us via email email@example.com or telephone 905-851-6041.
- In the event you must return an item(s) it must be returned in the same way it was delivered to you. Items must be returned new, unworn, in original packaging with all tags attached.
- Any item(s) that are worn, damaged, altered (by you or any third party on your behalf), stained, laundered, dry cleaned, or carry a scent (from perfumes, antiperspirant, deodorants, etc.) or deemed not in a re-sellable condition by the customer service team, are not eligible for a return and will not be accepted.
- Most formal wear/ceremonial clothing is not returnable. Please check product detail page for more information.
- Footwear approved for return must not be marked on the soles or uppers, show signs of wear through creases or scratches and are to be packaged in their original box. Please do not use the box as part of the outer packaging; the shoe box is considered an integral piece of the item.
- Jewelry of any kind or accessories such as sunglasses, belts, purses, gloves, scarves, ties, pocket squares, bibs, suspenders and novelty items are a final sale and cannot be returned.
- For hygienic reasons undergarments (underwear, undershirts, etc.), socks, tights, pantyhose, and swimwear as well as headwear of any kind including, clips, bands, hats, bows, tiaras and veils are a final sale and cannot be returned.
- Special orders, customized, personalized and/or monogrammed items are a final sale and cannot be returned under any circumstance.
- Items that are marked final sale cannot be returned.
Steps to Return
- To request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA), please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 905-851-6041.
- We will send you an email with an RMA number within 2 business days.
- Fill out the returns label (print here) stick the address label on the parcel and add stamps. Be sure to write the RMA number on the label.
- Pack the item(s) with care. Select a courier or post office of your choice and send the package back to us. All return shipping costs are to be paid by you, the customer.
- You must send your parcel back to us within 14 days of receiving your initial order.
- We strongly recommend you obtain a tracking number as it is your responsibility to ensure the returned package is received by us. Zero 20 Kids will not be held liable for product or packages that are lost, stolen or damaged during the returns shipping process.
- Once the package arrives to us, the item will be inspected. If it meets our conditions for return, you will be notified by email with refund details.
- Please note: it can take a few days for your bank to complete the refund, depending on their processing time.
Returns in Store
- You may visit our Woodbridge/Vaughan location in person within the 14-day return period and we will process your transaction according to our company policy. Our convenient store hours are listed on our website.